CO2 and fibre laser cutting is a state-of-the-art computer-navigated procedure that guarantees high quality and precise execution. As one procedure combines several classic processing methods, it allows us to quickly respond to the customer’s desires and provide an affordable service. Apart from that, it opens the space for us to apply new construction solutions and process profiles of different shapes, open profiles, etc. It is environmentally friendly and produces less waste material and noise compared to older technologies.
- metal sheets of 0.5 mm to 20 mm in thickness
- stainless metal sheets of 0.5 mm to 12 mm in thickness
- aluminium sheets of 0.5 mm to 8 mm in thickness
- copper sheets of 0.5 mm to 8 mm in thickness
- brass sheets of 0.5 mm to 8 mm in thickness
- galvanised sheets of 0.5 mm to 4 mm in thickness